Join Our Team
Below is a link of available positions at our facility
HOUSEKEEPER Full Time 1st shift & weekends
At Pillar of Cedar Valley Nursing and Rehabilitation, we love what we do, and have fun while we're doing it! Working with our residents is an adventure. They've led amazing lives and have the stories to prove it. Here, you'll join a community of incredible residents and a company dedicated to providing the highest quality of service and care.
We are looking for a fast, fun and friendly housekeeper. If you love to do general cleaning and getting to know some really great people in the process keep reading.
As a Housekeeper a typical day might include:
- Getting to know all of our fabulous residents
- Advocating patience, cheerfulness, and a positive work environment
- Performing spectacular day-to-day housekeeping of common areas and resident apartments
- Ensuring work areas are clean and equipped with all the tools to make our community shine
- Responding to community's and residents' requests in a fast, fun and friendly manner
- Following and promoting established safety standards
If you’re good at:
- Cleaning, dusting, sanitizing, and polishing and can do all these tasks with ease
- Talking with people and love to listen to what they have to say
- Looking at cleaning not as a task or job, but your mission in life
- Making lasting impressions through your work
- Responding to residents' needs/requests in a positive and helpful manner
You are the ideal Housekeeping expert for this role if:
- You are inspired to serve the needs of our residents and community
- You have the ability to handle several tasks at once
- You have a fast, fun and friendly attitude
- You are willing to learn something new each day
- A great work environment with a team committed to caring for our residents and staff
- A very competitive salary and benefits package
- Outstanding Bonus Programs
Pillar of Cedar Valley Nursing and Rehabilitation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for all employment; free from discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, associational preferences, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
If you are interested in joining a team that is passionate about serving residents, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online or in person to meet some of our team!
Job Type: Full-Time, first shift 6-2 or 7-3 and every other weekend
in Waterloo, United States