Join Our Team
Below is a link of available positions at our facility
Nurse RN/LPN Relocation to Iowa
Inspirational Leadership. Clinical Knowledge. Practical Skills. Sense of Purpose. ...and a $10,000 sign on Bonus ($2500 included to subsidize in relocation costs)!
If that sounds like you, and you are ready to take your career to the next level: keep reading.
All shifts are available for the full-time employment!
At Pillar of Cedar Valley we want you to shine. We strongly believe in developing your skills and rewarding your hard work. We believe where you work is important. And while you don’t need to be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, if you are creative, curious, inspired, and resourceful, you may have what it takes to lead our team.
We love taking chances, but before we get ahead of ourselves please make sure you have:
- RN or LPN License
- Demonstrated leadership
- A sense of humor
Please read the fine print below which is just the blah-blah technical side for full disclosure, because we don’t want you to have any surprises. Then click the APPLY NOW button to begin your path to career growth, impact, and satisfaction.
You know as well as anyone that no two days are ever the same for a career nurse, but we have to let you know that during you shift you will:
- Be responsible for the care and well being of the residents in your charge, and direct, train, and mentor the CNA’s on your team
- Assess the residents’ needs and assist in developing and following individual care plans
- Assure quality care is delivered through the utilization of nursing processes and guidelines
- Identify and communicate changes in residents’ status to physicians, staff, and family members
- Administer medications, treatments, and other direct care as prescribed and indicated
- Coordinate admissions, transfers, and discharges of residents
- Communicate appropriate information to all staff in order to provide a smooth shift transition
- Investigate and document incidents and accidents as required
- Report any suspected abuse to appropriate authority
- Document appropriately as needed or required in PCC
- Push/pull 30 pounds of force required to move medication carts and to transport residents in wheelchairs
REQUIREMENTS, BENEFITS, AND COMPENSATION
First and foremost, you have to love what you do. We are in the business of taking care of people and when we say, “bring your loved one to us, we’ll take care of them,” we mean it. We also want you to have an unencumbered RN or LPN license, and a current CPR certificate. If you can pass a background check and all the other stuff we need to check for, we will offer you:
- A place to shine and grow professionally
- A strong culture of community and employee engagement
- A work environment that fosters positive relationships and where every voice gets heard
- A very competitive salary based on experience and merit
- $10,000 sign on bonus which includes $2500 relocation bonus
- Shift differentials
- Healthcare, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Generous PTO
Pillar of Cedar Valley is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for all employment; free from discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, associational preferences, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran. Keywords: Nurse, Vitals, CPR, EMR, PCC, Patient Care, Medication Administration, Care Plan, Medicare, Documentation, Wound Care, Long Term Care, Skilled Nursing, MDS, Restorative, Rehab, Critical Thinking, Teamwork, Leadership, Time Management, Communication, Compassion
Address: 1410 W Dunkerton Rd, Waterloo, IA 50703, US
in N/A, United States