Join Our Team
Below is a link of available positions at our facility
Director of Behavioral Health
We have an exciting position available for a Masters Level Mental Health Professional experienced in working with behavior and treatment programming. You will be responsible for managing a specialized behavioral program for persistent mental illness for geriatric residents. You will work with a behavioral analyst to ensure that behavior and treatment plans are in compliance and be responsible for the overall management of the success of the program. You will be supported by a team including social services, nursing, recreation, and administration. We are offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus with a competitive salary. We are seeking a highly qualified and professional clinician that has experience with:
- Developing and coordinating a clinical treatment and behavioral program for the purpose of diagnosis and treatment of geriatric patients presenting with moderate to severe mental illness.
- Developing crisis intervention plans and individualized treatment plans.
- Conduct initial and continued assessments for the purpose of accurate case conceptualization and treatment planning for the effective delivery of psychotherapy and counseling services.
- Ensure compliance with service matter reviews.
- Ensure compliance with State and Federal regulations.
- Ensure compliance with behavior monitoring and documentation.
- Create and update policies and procedures as necessary.
- Conduct individual, family, and/or group therapy sessions; use empirically supported interventions appropriate to the phase of the treatment plan and the client’s stage of change.
- Deliver appropriate emergency interventional services with clients including crisis intervention, consultation, resource referral, and education.
- Provide timely documentation, according to current policy and procedure, via the electronic medical record consistent with the services delivered (i.e. evaluation, assessment, or therapy session).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master's Degree in a mental health field
- 2 years of clinical experience
- Experience in a long-term care/skilled nursing community preferred
- Excellent organizational skills-Required
- Proficiency with electronic medical record, electronic mail and word processing
Along with getting to work with us, you will receive:
- Very competitive pay commensurate with your experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance options
- 6 Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Professional growth opportunities
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for all employment; free from discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, associational preferences, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Job Type: Full-time
in Waterloo, United States